Welcome to Amberlicious! Join us, spazz and meet your fellows Embers!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Amberlicious! Join us, spazz and meet your fellows Embers!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to Amberlicious.
This is the largest International Forum dedicated to
f(x) Amber Liu (엠버).
Share and spazz about SME's first & only female rapper!
Make friends from all over the world and spread the love!
Join the international EMBER community
NOW

Seoul, South Korea

Amberlicious (L.A.)

+7
iheartamber90
rainbowpenguin
XiaoYin
Nala
FX mida
itsmheg
nian
11 posters

[DISC] im just curious about kryber ?? is this real or just a fanmade rumor?

nian
    Who's Amber?
    Who's Amber?

[DISC] im just curious about kryber ?? is this real or just a fanmade rumor? Empty [DISC] im just curious about kryber ?? is this real or just a fanmade rumor?

Post by nian Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:44 am

: lol!

[DISC] im just curious about kryber ?? is this real or just a fanmade rumor? Kryber10

Kryber??? Amtal??? Amkrys???

is this real?

friends only or something?

[DISC] im just curious about kryber ?? is this real or just a fanmade rumor? Tumblr10 I love you

I love you

or just a fanmade couple?

im just curious about it ..^^

pls. response .. ^^

<3CHu scratch scratch

Last edited by Chriz14 on Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:41 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Tagged Topic and Moved)
    nian
    Who's Amber?
    Who's Amber?

[DISC] im just curious about kryber ?? is this real or just a fanmade rumor? Empty Re: [DISC] im just curious about kryber ?? is this real or just a fanmade rumor?

Post by nian Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:46 am

hoping someone would response .. ^^

EDIT YOUR POST

Last edited by nala on Sun Jan 31, 2010 2:58 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spamming. posts must be at least 10 words long. read the rules. thank you^^)
    itsmheg
    itsmheg
    Who's Amber?
    Who's Amber?

[DISC] im just curious about kryber ?? is this real or just a fanmade rumor? Empty Re: [DISC] im just curious about kryber ?? is this real or just a fanmade rumor?

Post by itsmheg Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:19 pm

same here. some people says she's bisexual. i think she's not allowed to out herself. i thinks kryber is fanmade Smile
    FX mida
    FX mida
    Who's Amber?
    Who's Amber?

Post by FX mida Sat Jan 30, 2010 1:40 pm

Maybe there are just close friends..

but i think Krystal like Amber so much ..i maen Krystal Paste in amber i Watching that at there vd...

kamsahmida ^_^
    Nala
    Nala
    Forum Owner

Post by Nala Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:02 am

you know what i do think that Amber is Bi. and i love to see those two getting along together...♥️♥️
    but honestly kryber is deep friendship. its my opinion, feel free to disagree XD
    XiaoYin
    XiaoYin
    Retired Staff

Post by XiaoYin Sat Feb 13, 2010 12:17 pm

their not homosexuals xD I'm sure of that
    They are just realllyyyy good friends.

Me and my best friend are like that too.
    I'm like amber and she's like krystal xD
    rainbowpenguin
    rainbowpenguin
    Amber Admirer
    Amber Admirer

Post by rainbowpenguin Sun Feb 14, 2010 12:59 pm

I don't think Amber is straight but if shes not she wouldn't be telling us anytime soon or ever maybe. It's a fan made thing fans think they look cute together or that there's something going on so yeah. Fans do that with everyone though so yeah sometimes it looks really real but most of the time its not, at least i think so.
    iheartamber90
    iheartamber90
    Amber Admirer
    Amber Admirer

Post by iheartamber90 Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:27 am

I think KryBer is fanmade. Amber and Krystal seem like close friends IMO, but fans like to think of it as something more.
    bluesky
    bluesky

Post by bluesky Fri May 21, 2010 4:30 pm

Hi! To me, Amber is straight. She treat them as her family that why you see her close to each other in fx and sm family. We got to remember this, Amber from Orange country, her social life is far different from Asian country, so bare with it. Kryber or playgirl is a fan made as usual cause fan love to create new wave when they saw something different in fx
    West
    Who's Amber?
    Who's Amber?

Post by West Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:49 am

XiaoYin wrote:their not homosexuals xD I'm sure of that

Really? You don't think Amber's lesbian? I'm 100% sure she is.
    DearEstephani
    DearEstephani
    Amber Admirer
    Amber Admirer

Post by DearEstephani Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:41 pm

West wrote:
    XiaoYin wrote:their not homosexuals xD I'm sure of that

Really? You don't think Amber's lesbian? I'm 100% sure she is.

I have to agree with West. She does give off that sort of vibe. I don't think kryber is real, but I do think Amber is either a lesbian or bi.
    LauzieeLoo
    LauzieeLoo
    Forum Owner

Post by LauzieeLoo Sat Sep 10, 2011 3:56 pm

Well, this will be one of the things that we as a fanbase will never be sure about.
    On one hand, people think that Amber is just boyish and they are all like sisters, nothing more.
    On the other, there are people who are looking at it from a different angle, and think it's more than just fanservice.
    If Amber and Krystal were just regular school kids, no schedules, no fame, nothing to hide, I personally think that Amber would be out of the closet. I mean no offense to anyone, but she just seems to give off that vibe.
    Because of Korea's culture, and how SM wants to keep their reputation clean as a whistle, I think that if Amber really is a lesbian, she wouldn't be allowed to come out openly.
    Let's face it, out of all those Korean Idols, there is absolutely no doubt that at least one or two of them are homosexual. And there is absolutely nothing wrong with that. But their companies don't want to lose their reputation, thus they can't come out.
    Sure there's fanservice, but we'll never know if it's just that, or something more.

I personally believe that Kryber has some hint of reality, but I don't think we will be having either arguments confirmed officially any time soon.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 8:19 am