Welcome to Amberlicious! Join us, spazz and meet your fellows Embers!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Amberlicious! Join us, spazz and meet your fellows Embers!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to Amberlicious.
This is the largest International Forum dedicated to
f(x) Amber Liu (엠버).
Share and spazz about SME's first & only female rapper!
Make friends from all over the world and spread the love!
Join the international EMBER community
NOW

Seoul, South Korea

Amberlicious (L.A.)

+3
Nala
einhart
ImmaturityisWin
7 posters

[MSSG] 100309 Important Message to Members & Update.

ImmaturityisWin
    ImmaturityisWin
    Retired Admin

[MSSG] 100309 Important Message to Members & Update. Empty [MSSG] 100309 Important Message to Members & Update.

Post by ImmaturityisWin Sun Oct 04, 2009 12:55 pm

Hey there Embers, ImmaturityisWin/Diana is here. Please take a few minutes of your time to read this important thank-you message and update.

Thank-you Amberlicious members.
    I've been meaning to create this for a LONG time now. But have been putting it off (thanks to my procrastination trait.) I remember when the idea of popped in my head, of making a forum for our amazing Amber but thinking it would for sure fail and I would just create a forum just for the "experience" and just let it die out after LOL. Oh I was wrong .. I didn't know it would be such a growing forum with such dedicated Amber fans, it makes me proud to be the owner of this forum, even if it's still new. Special thanks to people who post EVERYDAY, as much as they can. It brings me such happiness when I see those kinds of members taking out time from their day to support such a great idol! So thank-you everyone, even if Amber does not know Amberlicious exists (yet) I bet she would be proud to have fans like you.

Amber's belated project update
    For people who were wondering how the project is going, its almost complete! I know, such a late birthday gift.. but as long as she gets one right? So far, we've gotten MOST of the pages done. All we need left is the photo sign page, (members who were contacted, please PM me your pictures now!), and the thank-you page. As well, the hat has been received, so no worries about that. But all we need is your VIDEOS for our International video we are burning and giving to Amber as a DVD. PLEASE PLEASE, do your part by just taking out 20 seconds of your time to record a video [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Hurry everyone, without enough submissions, we cannot complete our video. Hopefully the project will be FULLY done by the next two weeks?

Inactivity <-- important.
    The last couple of days, I've noticed Amberlicious hasn't been active as it was before. Our daily post count is decreasing *tear* It's probably because of those horrible exams. For all the members who just LURK every day, that's alright. But please, post atleast twice a day. If everyone posted twice a day, that would be much activeness for me! As well, please create threads/topics as much as you like (as long as it's not spam.) We want the forum to stay alive, without you, there is NO Amberlicious. Also, feel free to stop by the chatbox and chat with a fellow member, posting all the time can get boring right? Let loose, and converse. ^^

Bashing.
    The last couple of days, there has been a few bashers from other forums (name will not be mentioned because we RESPECT them) I'd just like to state to those certain people that we are ONE forum. The whole purpose of creating an Amber dedicated forum is to support Amber, and not just worry about popularity. If you have not grasped that point by now, I don't know what to say. Members of Amberlicious: Do not bash other forums and sink to that level. It gives me such disappointment when I see that happening. Which supposedly, that has already happened [i]once.[/i & hopefully that member comes up and apologizes. We are here for Amber, not just for fame.

New layout coming soon!
    It's that time again! Amber's birthday is long gone, and I'd like to create a new fresh look for Amberlicious. I will start to work on the new layout with our GA team soon after we finish the birthday project. Preview of our portal: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Like it, no yes ? Best viewed in FF 1024x768.

Server Maintenance
    Our forum host is currently upgrading servers and making the forum better, as I was told. So during these activities, you may notice slowdowns periodically. Don't worry, we'll be back up and running smoothly soon!

To keep our forum clean
    please start tagging your news/photo group pictures with dates in this format. [TAG] 091509 Forum Title ; the date is in month, day and year format.

Last edited by ImmaturityisWin on Sat Oct 10, 2009 2:22 am; edited 5 times in total
    einhart
    Amber Admirer
    Amber Admirer

[MSSG] 100309 Important Message to Members & Update. Empty Re: [MSSG] 100309 Important Message to Members & Update.

Post by einhart Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:42 pm

It's great to hear that the project's almost finished. Very Happy

And yes, Amberlicious is amazing for such a new site! Thank you for your hard work, Diana! <33 I'll try to be more active as well. xD [s]I keep forgetting unless I see twitter links. /bricked.[/s]

Also, is there any way to make the layout display the same for all screen resolutions by using tables or something similar? The preview turns out like this for me: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Nala
    Nala
    Forum Owner

[MSSG] 100309 Important Message to Members & Update. Empty Re: [MSSG] 100309 Important Message to Members & Update.

Post by Nala Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:44 am

im lovin the new layout, at least the preview LOL, i am anticipating it!!!! can't wait to see it!

Anyways i agree with you diana, this whole thing is grown out of proportion. This shouldn't be a war, this should be a matter of collaborating. we should keep it friendly cause we all love amber and this is what counts. I'm really upset for this and it should end. Sad

But enough talking about this, i would like to thank you diana dear, our lovely founder. You worked so hard and i hope it will pay soon. Cause amberlicious is fruit of your sweat and for this amberlicious deserves to get big and have an active community. I hate telling this, but people please be active as much as you can. I know that some of you may be lazy, too lazy to leave a comment or even drop by one sec. on the cbox. But if you do, you will show your support to our founder , to amberlicious and to OUR Amber. If we want to be noticed by her we need you!

thank you again diana love<3
    mufasa
    Amber Admirer
    Amber Admirer

Post by mufasa Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:53 pm

I love the new enter page! It's really nice.
    I don't think I was here to see this "war". But I agree with you on the bashing thing. We're here to cheer for Amber and spazz together. Smile
    yu_95
    yu_95
    Retired Staff

Post by yu_95 Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:14 pm

like what i said when you 1st showed me the new enter page ..... I LVOE IT <3
    it brings out the new, fresh, stylish and bright feeling <3
    my friend said: "Amberlicious looks more like a professional forum to me xD"
    and it's all because of everyone's hardwork, especially you, Diana <3
    like what nala, our G.Mod just said above, please people, be active as much as you can. You all must know about Amber's aff(x)tion 1st visit, right? So if you want our AMber to drop by, then be active, be friendly, post and post <3

hwaiting everyone xD
    Shannen
    Saranghae Amber!
    Saranghae Amber!

Post by Shannen Sun Oct 11, 2009 12:02 pm

Oh my God. The upcoming layout is soooo cool!
    I love it. <3333
    Looking forward to it! Very Happy
    `ambernism
    `ambernism
    Amber Admirer
    Amber Admirer

Post by `ambernism Sun Dec 20, 2009 12:48 am

I am new in here and I am looking forward on this site.
    I'll try to become an active member.Smile
    By the way, I saw the new layout for the enter page and it's really awesome. :DDD

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 21, 2024 4:34 am