Welcome to Amberlicious! Join us, spazz and meet your fellows Embers!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Amberlicious! Join us, spazz and meet your fellows Embers!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to Amberlicious.
This is the largest International Forum dedicated to
f(x) Amber Liu (엠버).
Share and spazz about SME's first & only female rapper!
Make friends from all over the world and spread the love!
Join the international EMBER community
NOW

Seoul, South Korea

Amberlicious (L.A.)

5 posters

[KeyBer]Undercover Fan+Undercover Fanboy(Sequel)

handsome_inblue
    handsome_inblue
    Administrator
    Administrator

[KeyBer]Undercover Fan+Undercover Fanboy(Sequel) Empty [KeyBer]Undercover Fan+Undercover Fanboy(Sequel)

Post by handsome_inblue Mon Mar 21, 2011 5:50 pm

[KeyBer]Undercover Fan+Undercover Fanboy(Sequel) Qx04r7
    credits to: Mjboa@Shiny Effects Forum

...Undercover Fan...

Have you ever wonder on Amber's escapades during the weeks/months, she's been on Hiatus.. this story will tell you one.. this is between f(x) promoting Mr. Boogie and Shinee promoting Lucifer.... but where is Amber????

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After many weeks from her ankle injury, Amber was already super bored staying at their dorm, alone.
    “Man! What should I do now?!” she stands up from the sofa and starts jumping up and down.

“It doesn’t hurt anymore.” She checked her injured ankle and pressed it to find out if it was still hurting.

“Hmnnn… it’s fine now.” She ran inside her room and grabs her phone which was placed on her bed. She dialed her manager’s number.

… ring…ring…ring

She was stomping her feet while waiting for the other line to answer her call.

“Oppa, annyeong hasseyo.” She greeted her manager in her nicest voice she could produce. (imagine amber saying Oppa just like she did during the fanmeeting links fancam ).

“Amber, what do you want? And please hurry up, were heading for a recording right now.” Her manager told her.

“Amber unnie!!! Some random girls shouted in chorus on the other line’s background.

“Say Hi to Sulli, Krystal and Luna for me Oppa.” She said smiling.

“I put you on loudspeaker now, the girls can hear you.” Her manager informed her.

“Hey dongsaengs, good luck on your performances later on tonight! Vic unnie take care of them.” She said over the phone.

“Unnie, your fans will be sad. They will not see you danced sexily!” that was Luna complementing Amber.

“Eh??? Is unnie sexy in the first place?” Sulli interrupted Luna.

“Yah! What are you saying?!” amber nag over the phone.
    “Unnie is sexy you know. She’s even sexier than you Sulli-ah! Kekekek..” that was Krystal, the ever so bias as always for Amber.

“Okay children, stop that. Amber, you take care of yourself while were not around, okay?” Victoria said with finality.

The manager turned off the loudspeaker mode so that they could have a private conversation.

“So, what is it you called for?” he asked Amber.

“Oppa, I was just wondering if it is possible for me to go out this afternoon. Just go strolling somewhere?” Amber tried her best to sound cute while talking to her manager on the phone.

“No! You know you can’t go out alone, right?” her manager’s voice was super authoritative that it made her close her eyes in terror.

“Oppa, just this once. I’m super bored here. It’s almost been a month since I haven’t had any projects and I’m super bored.” Amber managed to sit down on the sofa while still on the phone.

“No, and that’s final! You can go out maybe next time when you have a companion. Is that clear?” her manager stated it with finality.

“Okay, bye then. Take care.” Amber sadly finished her conversation with her manager.

She lied down on the sofa and checked her phone’s calendar for important schedules.

“Hmnnn… fan signing!” she paused for a moment as if thinking something very important.

“Yosh!” she stood up from the sofa and rushed to her room.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Shinee’s New Album “LUCIFER” fan signing Event”

There are lots of people, majority are girls standing and waiting patiently for Shinee boy band to arrive for their Album signing event. Then suddenly from one side of the stage, people, especially girls started shouting. Shinee members finally arrived. It consiste of Onew, Jhonghyun, Minho, Taemin and Key respectively sitting on the chair provided to them.

The fan signing event finally started and lots of people are lining to get Shinee’s autograph. Each of them is holding Shinee’s new CD and anticipating meeting up Shinee in person. There’s this one fan, a fangirl who is so obviously anxious cause she’s stomping her foot while waiting for her turn towards the Shinee members. She’s just wearing regular jeans, a white rubber shoes, a jacket with a hoodie. He had a bowl cute hair that was combed sideways and a pair of thick glasses. At one glance this fan girl looks like just an ordinary fan girl among the crowd, because today she’s actually a regular fan girl. When it’s her turn for Key’s autograph she showed him 2 CD’s for them to sign.

“Here you go.” Key handed back to her the CD’s
    “Thanks.” The girl replied and bowed 90 degrees to Key.

The girl then positioned herself in front of the crowd for her to have a clear vision of Shinee especially her personal favorite member which happens to be Key. Fan signing is done and shinee boys are now leaving. In front of her are guards that control the crowd while shinee is now passing in front of her. As the boys passed in front of her, she was already shrieking like a normal fan girl would do.

“Key Oppa! Key Oppa!” she shouted hard so that Key would hear her. She spotted a space between the two guards on her front. With all her courage and strength she managed to went through it and run towards Key to embrace her favorite Shinee member.

“Key Oppa, saranghae!” she whispered on Key’s ear while embracing him.

“Okay, kekeke” key chuckled at the fan’s reaction

The fan unfastened her embrace and bow to Key while handing him a CD with their own autographs.

“Oppa, please take this as a gift from me!” the girl politely asked Key.

“Hey!! What are you doing! Get back here!” one of the guards notices the fan and grabs her arm away from Key.

“It’s okay, she’s just handing me something!” Key protected her fan from being harassed by the guard. He accepted the CD from the fan girl’s hand who keeps on bowing unto him.

“Thanks Oppa, saranghae!” the fangirl quickly stood up, then like a flash of light, planted a peck in Key’s cheeks, then disappeared quickly to the thick crowed.

“My God! What was that?!” Key was left there standing, wondering…

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amber tried her best to get away from the thick crowd.

“Outch!” she felt that someone was stepping on her foot. She adjusted her eye glasses then wore her hoodie and quickly moved away from the crowd.

“That was fun!” Amber just smiled while thinking something on her own.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The following day, Amber was finally able to go out from their dorm. They all went to SM building with her manager and other members. She made a visit to her idol friends.

She went to the idol group closest to them, Shinee boys. As soon as she entered Shinee’s practice room, she saw Key sitting alone in one corner. She approached him.

“Yoh! Key hyung!” Amber took the liberty to sit beside Key on the bench.

“Yeah, how are you Ambah!? Long time no see? How’s your ankle?” Key asked Amber back.

“I’m fine now, it felt better as always!” she pointed on her injured ankle. She then noticed that Key was holding something.

“What’s that?” she pointed on the CD that he is holding.

“A fan gave it to me yesterday.” Key showed it to her.

“Cool! What a nice fan. Giving you your own CD with your own autograph on it.” Amber chuckled.

“Actually I haven’t bought one for myself yet. So it’s nice of her to give me this, for free.” He smiled and looked at her. He stared at her for a moment.

“Now that I see you, I just realized that the fan who gave me this looks familiar!” Key commented.

“Really?” Amber gave Key a puzzled look.

“Yeah! She resembles you a lot!” Key exclaimed.

“Wow, what a coincidence!” just gave a mysterious smile to Key . . . . .

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by handsome_inblue on Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
    handsome_inblue
    handsome_inblue
    Administrator
    Administrator

[KeyBer]Undercover Fan+Undercover Fanboy(Sequel) Empty Re: [KeyBer]Undercover Fan+Undercover Fanboy(Sequel)

Post by handsome_inblue Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:07 pm

[KeyBer]Undercover Fan+Undercover Fanboy(Sequel) 316t1ma
    credits to: mjboa@Shiny Effects Forum

...Undercover Fanboy...

“Key’s POV”

“Alright boys, lets go and make your fans be happy!” our manager informed us. “And don’t forget to smile!” he directed that instruction to me.

“Hyung, like this?” I plastered a wide teasing smile to my manager.

“Yah! Key, make it more natural will you?” Onew hyung poke me on my head.

“Hyung, You look creepy!” Taemin added.

Then we all started to laugh like kids. We started walking inside the mall. We’re heading to the venue for our New Album “Lucifer” fan signing.

Upon entering the stage to the venue where our seats awaits us, we can hear super loud cheers from our fans, most are girls.

I sigh deeply. I feel unusually excited and nervous at the same time today.

“Excited?” Jjonghyun asked me and tap my shoulder.

I just gave him a smile then we proceeded to our respective seats.

“Thank you for supporting us!” I smiled and gave the signed Album to a fan. Then another one followed then so on and so forth.

“Thank you!” the fan gave her thanks to me and received the 2 albums that she let me signed.

I stared at her for a moment. I thought for a while that I do recognize her face.

“Impossible!” I whispered on my own and thought no one heard me.

“Pardon?” she was already gone and the next girl thought that I was talking to her.

“Oh, nothing. You want a dedication?” I diverted the fan’s attention and just blurted out.

“Sure! That would be awesome!” the fan was ecstatic because of that. I wrote a short message to the Album cover.

“Here you go.” I gave the Album back to the fan.

“Thanks Key Oppa!” the girl then joined the crowed of fans to the other side. I let my eyes follow the girl, and then I saw that familiar looking fan again within the crowd.

I laughed at myself. “I have hawk eyes.” I laughed again and started entertaining the remaining fans that wanted my autograph.

Fan signing was finally done and we needed to go to our next schedule. Fans are starting to get louder including the fan girl that caught my attention. Funny, I spotted her immediately among the crowd of girls. As I pass in front of her, I definitely heard her call my name, so I looked for her among the crowd.

“Key Oppa! Key Oppa!” she shouted hard so that I would hear her. She spotted a space between the two guards on her front. With all her courage and strength she managed to went through it and run towards me to embrace me.

“Key Oppa, saranghae!” she whispered on my ear while embracing me.

“Okay, kekeke” I chuckled at the fan’s reaction

The fan unfastened her embrace and bow to me while handing me a CD with our own autographs.

“Oppa, please take this as a gift from me!” the girl politely asked.

“Hey!! What are you doing! Get back here!” one of the guards notices the fan and grabs her arm away from me.

“It’s okay, she’s just handing me something!” I tried to protect the fan from being harassed by the guard. I accepted the CD from the fan girl’s hand who keeps on bowing unto me.

“Thanks Oppa, saranghae!” the fangirl quickly stood up, then like a flash of light, planted a peck in my cheeks, then disappeared quickly to the thick crowed.

“My God! What was that?!” I was left mesmerized. I don’t know what to react after what happened.

“Hyung, lets go what are you waiting for here?” Taemin nudged me on the side to get my attention.

“Oh, lets go then.” We decided to go to our next schedule immediately.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Okay! That’s a wrap for today. You can now spend the rest of the day whatever you want now!” our manager announced to us. I looked at my wristwatch and it was still 7:00 in the evening.

“Then I guess I need to have some shopping to do…” I stood up and was going to leave.

“Hyung, can I… “

“Alone” I interrupted whatever Taemin wanted to say to me.

“You’re so mean!” Taemin jut mocked.

I smiled at him and go on to do my business.

I went to the same mall where the fan signing was held and went directly to the security office. I knocked at the door, and then a lady guard opens the door in front of me.

“Yes? What do you want? Do you want to report any lost item?” the lady guard asked me.

I took off my sun glasses (Yeah, sunglasses in the middle of the night) and my cap so she can take a better look at me

“Yes ma’am. I really think that you could help me.” I smiled at the lady guard and was happy to see that she recognized me. “Ma’am, I would like to ask if it is possible if I can look at some surveillance video from this morning’s fan signing event?” I asked her politely.

“Oh my God! It’s really you! Key from Shinee! You know my daughter, she is your biggest fan!” the lady guard blurted out suddenly.

“Really auntie? How about you?” I asked her back.

“Of course I am a big fan too. But I didn’t have the chance to get my album signed by you since I’m busy working here.” She was obviously regretful.

“Do you want me to sign it for you? Now?” I asked her.

“You would do that?” surprised was all over her face.

“Yes I would love to!” I smiled back for my plan is going smoothly.

“Come in, I will get the album so that you can sign it. Have a seat so you’ll be comfortable while signing it.” She offered me a chair. I looked around the room and I saw a lot of TV monitors.

“Here, please sign it. My name is Lin.” She smiled at me with overwhelming joy.

“Here you go auntie. I also wrote a dedication there.” I gave her back the album. “Auntie, about what I asked you a while ago?”

“Oh, Key. It is really against the company’s policy to show the surveillance videos to just anybody unless it’s for official investigations.” The lady guard is obviously regretting it that she can’t help me.

“Oh, I thought that I can finally see her again.” I mad my face look pitiful.

“Why? Who are you looking for anyway?” I saw interest in her, so an idea sparked on my head.

“This is a really big secret, but since the situation calls for it then I will say this secret to you. But please auntie, don’t tell anyone. It might affect my career.” I begged for her cooperation.

“I promise Key!” she even raised her right hand as a sign of swearing a promise. Then I started talking…

“I become a singer not because it was my biggest dream. But because, it’s the only way I can think to find this very special person in my heart, my first love. I wanted her to hear me and come to me.” I sigh a deep sigh because my story is very lame. “I’m already hopeless of finding her until this afternoon.”

“Why? Did you see her among the crowd?” the lady guard was eager to hear the rest of the story.

“That’s why I need to know if it was really her so that it will give me more courage and strength to keep looking for her.” I covered my mouth with my hand to make it look more emotional and I think that it really worked.

“That is so sweet. I never thought Key had that kind of story. I thought that kind of story only happens to Korean dramas.” The lady guard wipe the tear that starting to escape from her eyes. “I want to help you Key!” she grabbed my hand and held it tightly. “We will find her!”

“Thank you auntie.” I shouted success on my head.

The lady guard showed me the videos of the fan signing. She said that she will just be on the door to watch if someone comes in. I looked at the monitor and saw the scenes that I was looking for. But the sad thing is the fan girl is not facing the camera.

I keep on following her moves until she leaves the crowd. My jaws suddenly drop, literally, from what I saw. The fan took off her glasses and fixed her hair. She then wore back the glasses and her hoodie then went away.

I rewind the video then paused it to the scene where in the fan took her glasses and fixed her hair. I grab my mobile phone from my pocket and took a clear picture of the monitor (of course, what he meant was the picture of the fan girl) then hide it back to my pocket.

I stood up and approached the lady guard who is standing beside the door.

“Auntie, thank you for your help, but I think this is not yet the time for me to fins my loved one.” I showed her a sad face.

“That is so sad. But Key, if you really love her, you should keep looking for her. Promise me that!” she gave me her support.

“I will. Thank you auntie.” I smiled back at her and bid goodbye.

As I close the door behind me, a smile curved on my sexy lips.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The following day, we were on our practice room. We just finished practicing so I sat on the bench to relax for a while.

“Yoh! Key hyung!” it was Amber who is coming towards my direction. She took the liberty of sitting beside me in the bench.

“Yeah, how are you Ambah!? Long time no see? How’s your ankle?” I asked Amber back.

“I’m fine now, it felt better as always!” she pointed on her injured ankle. She then noticed that I am holding something.

“What’s that?” she pointed on the CD that I am holding.

“A fan gave it to me yesterday.” I showed it to her.

“Cool! What a nice fan. Giving you your own CD with your own autograph on it.” Amber chuckled.

“Actually I haven’t bought one for myself yet. So it’s nice of her to give me this, for free.” I smiled and looked at her. I stared at her for a moment.

“Now that I see you, I just realized that the fan who gave me this looks familiar!” I commented her. Well it was half the truth.

“Really?” Amber gave me a puzzled look.

“Yeah! She resembles you a lot!” I exclaimed.

“Wow, what a coincidence!” Amber’s face looked puzzled, but as she turned her face to the other side, I definitely saw a glimpse of her mischievous smile.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amber’s POV

After a short chat, Shinee’s manager called all the members, I think he wanted to tell them something maybe about their next schedule.

As Key-oppa was hurriedly run towards the group, he didn’t notice that his mobile phone dropped on the bench. I was about to call him and give him his phone but he is already with his group.

I press the unlock key of his mobile phone and saw his wallpaper was of a snapshot of a girl …

Wait… let me rephrase it…

“OH MY GOD! This is me??!!!”

I panicked and didn’t know what to do with the phone. I was confused if I’d give it back to him or just leave it on the bench. Then I choose the second option. I stood up and silently leave the practice room . . . .

THE END...?
    LauzieeLoo
    LauzieeLoo
    Forum Owner

[KeyBer]Undercover Fan+Undercover Fanboy(Sequel) Empty Re: [KeyBer]Undercover Fan+Undercover Fanboy(Sequel)

Post by LauzieeLoo Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:04 pm

AAAH I remember I read this on another site somewhere and I loved it! I didn't know you wrote this! Ahh~! Thankyou for sharing this! ^^ I love it it's heartwarming haha
    Chriz14
    Chriz14
    Retired Staff

Post by Chriz14 Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:03 pm

LOL
    for a moment i think Amber's being sooo sweet doing that...
    but after i read key's pov, amber look stupid lol
    key is genius indeed!
    imagine how amber call key oppa! must be really cute n girly!
    kakakaka
    bluesky
    bluesky

Post by bluesky Thu May 12, 2011 8:36 pm

me had read it
    yahooo its keyber time
    yup key is genius while amber is not stupid but just ordinary human
    cos human tend to make wrong move in wrong area
    thanks blue for the complete story
    keep up the good work blue
    anahsu1993
    Who's Amber?
    Who's Amber?

Post by anahsu1993 Mon Jan 13, 2014 2:44 pm

love it please update soon!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 1:41 am