Welcome to Amberlicious! Join us, spazz and meet your fellows Embers!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Amberlicious! Join us, spazz and meet your fellows Embers!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to Amberlicious.
This is the largest International Forum dedicated to
f(x) Amber Liu (엠버).
Share and spazz about SME's first & only female rapper!
Make friends from all over the world and spread the love!
Join the international EMBER community
NOW

Seoul, South Korea

Amberlicious (L.A.)

+4
fxamberliz88
handsome_inblue
Silvery
Nala
8 posters

[ANNOUNCEMENT] 071210 The Chic Grey Layout

Nala
    Nala
    Forum Owner

[ANNOUNCEMENT] 071210 The Chic Grey Layout  Empty [ANNOUNCEMENT] 071210 The Chic Grey Layout

Post by Nala Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:28 am

After a long hiatus and huge dose of the purple layout,
    Amberlicious is proud to present the Chic Grey layout!
    A big thanks to justluv-amber and unlocKEY (SHINee Key's International Forum) 's GFX for the header and topic title bars!
    A big thank you to IamUknown who helped a lot!
    A special thank you to Dalena
    and of course thank you to every staff member in Amberlicious<3

The layout is not finished yet, there are still some little things that need to be fixed,
    so please be patient, and of course leave us suggestions!
    It might help us!

So what do you Embers think about the new layout?

Last edited by Nala on Thu Dec 09, 2010 12:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Silvery
    Silvery
    Retired Staff

[ANNOUNCEMENT] 071210 The Chic Grey Layout  Empty Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] 071210 The Chic Grey Layout

Post by Silvery Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:56 pm

The layout is great Very Happy Love it so far. Can't wait to see it all finished.
    The color codes is different as well and I'm loving it Very Happy
    handsome_inblue
    handsome_inblue
    Administrator
    Administrator

[ANNOUNCEMENT] 071210 The Chic Grey Layout  Empty Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] 071210 The Chic Grey Layout

Post by handsome_inblue Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:34 pm

Yes! Finally, Amberlicious staff finally launched our new Layout! The Chic Grey Layout can surely catch every members attention. The combination of Black, Grey and Red gives a new kick to our forum and makes Amberlicious more Delicious to look at!

We thank all the Amberlicious staff who worked so hard for the forum to stay alive and have it's new looks. To the Admins who stayed behind even though no ones around (*sob sob* Im so proud of myself! hahahah). To justluv-amber who helped a lot for the forum header. To her (justluv-amber's) graphic designer friend from Unlockey forum (hope she could gave us her name to give her the credit) who made the new header, the highlight of the forum. To dalena who also helped us and Nala who stayed behind (with me). And BIG thanks to the staff (GFX trainess) moderators and Global moderators for sharing your ideas and helping us out maintaining the forum. Thank you all.

All our hard work all for one purpose, TO PREPARE THIS FORUM FOR AMBER'S COMEBACK!!!

To everyone, especially the members who remain and to those who came back, THANK YOU!!!

Lets all continue to spazz over SM Ent. first and only rapper and f(x) tom boy member AMBER J. LIU... Let's wait for her return... soon
    fxamberliz88
    fxamberliz88
    Global Moderator

Post by fxamberliz88 Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:39 pm

I super love the new Chic Grey Layout, I mean i love the combination of the colors. Congratulation to the staffs and thank you for those who helped. A BIG love for Amberlicious.
    bluesky
    bluesky

Post by bluesky Fri Dec 10, 2010 1:58 am

Thank you all for the new layout.
    So far the layout is great and me love it. Can't wait to see the complete one.
    A big thank you to all that had help to make amberlicious look more delicious.

If possible can u guys get a smilling amber to replace the top picture.
    YoonHee
    YoonHee
    Graphic Designer

Post by YoonHee Sat Dec 11, 2010 2:46 pm

ooh i love this, very chic and cool.
    and black is my favourite colour so i really love this <3

amki29
    amki29
    News Reporter

Post by amki29 Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:19 am

it's cool ^^

seriously ^^

For the next layout, use more red colour, coz' Amber loves red so much ^^

amber~~
    Very Happy
    drum&bass
    drum&bass
    Graphic Designer

Post by drum&bass Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:29 pm

ohh, its very dark.. LOL i like amber's picture on the banner but theres way too much space lols
    i suggest maybe putting the black box smaller in width? but other than that, its quite nice! <3
    handsome_inblue
    handsome_inblue
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by handsome_inblue Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:29 pm

Maybe we should Plan new layout.. especially now that news are officially released that AMber will be back and fx will have a new album on Feb or March.. right??? i think the new GD's and trainee GD's should start planning for a comeback layout concept since we the Admins talked that before that we should have a layout for her comeback.. I will consult that to the Admins and we can start thinking!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 21, 2024 3:55 am