Welcome to Amberlicious! Join us, spazz and meet your fellows Embers!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Amberlicious! Join us, spazz and meet your fellows Embers!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to Amberlicious.
This is the largest International Forum dedicated to
f(x) Amber Liu (엠버).
Share and spazz about SME's first & only female rapper!
Make friends from all over the world and spread the love!
Join the international EMBER community
NOW

Seoul, South Korea

Amberlicious (L.A.)

2 posters

[MEDIA] S.M. THE BALLAD releases first teaser, “Hot Times”

Silvery
    Silvery
    Retired Staff

[MEDIA] S.M. THE BALLAD releases first teaser, “Hot Times” Empty [MEDIA] S.M. THE BALLAD releases first teaser, “Hot Times”

Post by Silvery Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:56 pm

[MEDIA] S.M. THE BALLAD releases first teaser, “Hot Times” 20101123_smtheballad_1
    It was revealed today that SM Entertainment’s newest project group, S.M. THE BALLAD, will be unveiling teasers today for their much anticipated first album, ‘Really Missing You’.

On November 22nd, starting from “Hot Times” and through all of the five songs, SM Entertainment has begun using various teaser sites to allow fans to listen to one minute teasers for each song.

S.M. THE BALLAD is a new project group managed by SM Entertainment with members from various SM managed groups who were loved by fans for their powerful vocals, including TRAX’s Jay, Super Junior’s Kyuhyun, SHINee’s Jonghyun, and new singer Jino.

Meanwhile, S.M. THE BALLAD’s first album, ‘Really Missing You’, will be on sale at various online and offline sites this coming 25th.

Check out the teaser for “Hot Times” below!

---------------------------------
    Anyone a fan of boy groups Super Junior or SHINee? Well your boys are here.
    This is totally awesome. It's heavenly Smile I can't wait for the full version!
    And Jino.. I first thought was Minho Razz He looks cute =)

I think this ballad group will gain a lot of support and will go far!
    LauzieeLoo
    LauzieeLoo
    Forum Owner

[MEDIA] S.M. THE BALLAD releases first teaser, “Hot Times” Empty Re: [MEDIA] S.M. THE BALLAD releases first teaser, “Hot Times”

Post by LauzieeLoo Sat Sep 10, 2011 3:25 pm

O____o In that first picture, SM The Ballad looks like the Korean version of the Wiggles! Haha...
    I think it's really quite clever that they have gotten SM's best singers and put them together. In the chorus for Hot Times they all sound great! They all reach that high note perfectly~
    I feel a bit mean for not knowing who Jay or Jino were... But oh well, now I do~! XD

Thanks for sharing~!

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 6:17 pm