Welcome to Amberlicious! Join us, spazz and meet your fellows Embers!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Amberlicious! Join us, spazz and meet your fellows Embers!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to Amberlicious.
This is the largest International Forum dedicated to
f(x) Amber Liu (엠버).
Share and spazz about SME's first & only female rapper!
Make friends from all over the world and spread the love!
Join the international EMBER community
NOW

Seoul, South Korea

Amberlicious (L.A.)

+2
justluv-amber
Nala
6 posters

[HIRING] Admin/Tech Admin

Nala
    Nala
    Forum Owner

[HIRING] Admin/Tech Admin Empty [HIRING] Admin/Tech Admin

Post by Nala Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:32 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Administrator is the Owner's hands, eyes and brain. He is in charge of keeping an eye on everything and everyone.
    He supervises all the staff team and gives directions. He also holds an important opinion on all the decisions that the Owner makes.

Requirements:
    Must be active and friendly
    Willing to give a hand whenever he can.
    Must have a sense of lead
    Has to have somekind of experience with forums[/list]

The Technical Administrator is in charge on the codes for the layout. You must know how to use CSS and HTML.

Requirements:
    • MUST know HTML and at least the basics of CSS.
    • Is on at least once a week.
    • Has the heart for Amber and is dedicated and responsible.

please fill this form up:

Code:
    [b]Username : [/b]
    [b]birth date :[/b]
    [b]Applying for:[/b]
    [b]Do you have past/current experience for this job?[/b]
    [b]Do you have skills/Abilities in coding?[/b]
    [b]How many hours will you hang out on amberlicious?[/b]
    [b]Why you think you should be picked?[/b]
    [b]comments:[/b]

Last edited by Nala on Wed May 25, 2011 3:18 am; edited 14 times in total
    justluv-amber
    justluv-amber
    Tech Admin

[HIRING] Admin/Tech Admin Empty Re: [HIRING] Admin/Tech Admin

Post by justluv-amber Sat Oct 02, 2010 4:06 am

I WANT TO BE A TECH ADMIN!
    Username : justluv-amber
    birth date : 19920213
    Do you have past/current experience for this job? well i'm part of the staff in some forums
    Do you have skills/Abilities in coding? i have a few, but i am learning more ever time~
    How many hours will you hang out on amberlicious? well i am online for a minimum of 8 hours in weekdays and 3 hours in weekends. so maybe i can always provide 2-4 hours~
    Why you think you should be picked? well, beside the fact that amber was the main reason why i started liking kpop. she is also my major reason for keeping myself active in the kpop world. she is my major bias and she will forever be. let's not lie but she is in a very hard situation now. there are a lot of issues regarding her absence so i think we (amber fans) should continue to work hard and support her more. and to show my support and love for her, i think i can be able to be part of this forums admin. i am always open for improvement. and i promise to do my best(est) to give everything that i can to this forum which is dedicated to her.
    comments: i really hope we can make this forum better and great! Rolling Eyes

Last edited by Nala on Sat Dec 18, 2010 8:11 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : accepted as tech admin)
    Simple
    Simple
    Retired Staff

Post by Simple Sat Oct 23, 2010 4:40 pm

Username : Simple
    birth date :April 27 1997
    Do you have past/current experience for this job? Yes I have exprience of tech Admin because i can help this forum make alive again and make a new banner or make a new background of this forum
    Do you have skills/Abilities in coding?Yes! i have skills I know how to make an banner,GIF and a new background to make the forum nicer...And i can put a new smile for this form to make it better...heheehheh
    How many hours will you hang out on amberlicious? Saturday-sunday is 2-4 hours...
    Why you think you should be picked?because i can help the all admin to make this forum alive again....And i will always give an new report of Amber....
    comments:I really hope that this forum will become TOP 1 ehhehehehhe...And help to make this alive.
    amberisnotaman
    amberisnotaman
    Forum Owner

Post by amberisnotaman Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:33 am

Username : amboo~
    birth date : June 1,1994
    Do you have past/current experience for this job? admin @ 4hipstar, dalshabetLOVE
    Do you have skills/Abilities in coding? yes Smile I know the basics and then some, i learn fast
    How many hours will you hang out on amberlicious? ALOT!!! Amber is my LIFE
    Why you think you should be picked? because im SUPER like it's crazy how dedicated to Amber i am, and if it'sa forum for amboo then i will be dedicated here too ^^
    comments: I can help with anything you need actually, subbing, graphic design, moderating,finding news/pics anything forum related i have expirience in (except translating) Smile

accepted as an Admin
    Sweet Wen
    Sweet Wen
    Tech Admin

Post by Sweet Wen Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:58 am

Username : Sweet Wen
    birth date : February 22 1995
    Applying for:Tech Admin
    Do you have past/current experience for this job? Yes. : JYJingle Forum, TRAX Intl, AMBition (now gone down)
    Do you have skills/Abilities in coding?Yes i do. Im advanced now and i can alter codes to suit the need
    How many hours will you hang out on amberlicious? 2hours a day should be sufficient
    Why you think you should be picked?I love to give helping hands to forum and i code. that is what i do and i think that you would need me
    comments:I could also help with graphic design and now that im over with my exams, i can do practically ANYTHING on this forum
    Amberfieddd
    Amberfieddd
    Who's Amber?
    Who's Amber?

[HIRING] Admin/Tech Admin Empty I WANT TO BE A TECH ADMIN

Post by Amberfieddd Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:06 pm

Username : Amberfieddd
    birth date : October 24, 1992
    Applying for: Tech Admin
    Do you have past/current experience for this job? Yes.
    Do you have skills/Abilities in coding? Yes. I used to code local KPOP forums in my country.
    How many hours will you hang out on amberlicious? 2-5 hours everyday
    Why you think you should be picked? Because I think I have the ability to help everyone for beautifying this forum and make this site more organize as well. Smile
    comments: I am also a graphics designer so I can help you when you need some of it in case. Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 8:15 am